This third and final instalment shall consider PSC conditions 4 and 5.Read More
Keith MacRae is the Honorary Norwegian Consul and Danish Vice Consul and Martin Sinclair is the Honorary Danish Consul in Aberdeen.
We are pleased to offer assistance with:
- Danish passports for children up to 12 years old
- Danish Emergency Passports
- Change of flag for Norway
- Voting in Danish, Norwegian and Faroe Island elections
General consular services and assistance are offered to Norwegian and Danish citizens and businesses in the North East of Scotland.
- Honorary Consul Keith MacRae for Norway
- Honorary Consul Martin Sinclair for Denmark
- Consular Assistant Rachael Bain for Norway and Denmark
Phone: +44 (0) 1224 632464
Visa applications and adult passport applications must be made to :-
Royal Norwegian Embassy
25 Belgrave Square
London SW1X 8QD
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7591 5500
Embassy of Denmark
55 Sloane Street
London SW1X 9SR
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7333 0200
Norwegian passports for children up to 12 years old are now handled by the Honorary Consulate General in Edinburgh.