With immediate effect the whole of Mainland Scotland is now subject to enhanced Level 4 restrictions.Read More
Our property team have in-depth knowledge of the leasing market in Aberdeen city and suburbs and throughout Deeside in Aberdeenshire.
Our dedicated leasing team has a very "hands on" approach. We believe that good communication is the key to achieving a successful working relationship with all of our landlords and tenants.
We offer a range of services depending on our clients' needs.
- A Tenant Find service where we are only required to market a property for lease and process any lease applications. In this case a landlord will be responsible for managing their own tenancies.
- A Property Letting and Management service where a landlord is happy to pass full responsibility for the marketing, tenant selection and day to day management of the tenancy to Mackinnons.
- A Vacant Property Inspection service is available to our clients should you need to leave your property unoccupied for a period of time. This service can be of benefit to you to ensure that your insurance conditions are met and can also cover prolonged periods between tenancies when the property is not covered by our Management Agreement.
- A Property Refurbishment service. Available to our landlord clients, this service covers obtaining quotes and subsequent co-ordination of refurbishment works to a property before, during, or in between periods of let.
We are a registered letting agent (LARN 1807011) and follow The Letting Agents Code of Practice which came into force on the 31st January 2018.
In conducting business as a letting agent, we are committed to:
- Adhering to all regulations governing the private residential sector in Scotland
- Complying with the Scottish Core Standards for accredited letting agents as laid down by Landlord Accreditation Scotland
- Complying with the Code of Practice laid down by Council of Letting Agents
- Complying with a statutory code of practice as set out in The Letting Agent Code of Practice (Scotland) Regulations 2016
- Becoming a registered Letting Agent in compliance with The Letting Agent Code of Practice (Scotland) Regulations 2016
- Ensuring that staff who are routinely involved in leasing obtain the level of qualification laid down by The Letting Agent Code of Practice (Scotland) Regulations 2016
Offering you an unrivalled level of personal attention, you can be confident from the start that you and your property are in safe hands.
How can we help you?