The Seafarers (Insolvency, Collective Redundancies and Information and Consultation Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations 2018 have now been published and will come into force on Friday 13th April 2018. These Regulations will remove a number of preclusions affecting share fishermen, thereby extending the following rights:
We understand that moving home is a very important decision for you, both financially and emotionally.
Our legal knowledge allied to our market insight ensures that the process runs smoothly and quickly, and at the same time we offer an unrivalled personal and friendly service.
We ensure that when it comes to selling your property, it reaches the market as an outstanding example of its type. Our property team will guide you through the marketing of your property, advising you on how to maximise your property’s potential in a competitive market. Our emphasis is on quality and detail, ensuring the sale proceeds effortlessly and that the best possible price is achieved.
Our services include:
- Solicitors and estate agents in Aberdeen, Cults and Aboyne
- Internet exposure via www.aspc.co.uk and our property search page
- Complete professional marketing package to promote your property
- Advice on every aspect from presenting your property to Home Reports
- Upfront fees estimate with no obligation